The following returns policy applies only to items directly purchased from this website.
Warranty enquiries or issues for Fuglies products purchased from a Fuglies retail stockist or distributor, or from a resellers website, should be referred back to that stockist or website.
Faulty On Arrival
We will exchange or refund any items that are defective when received. The faulty item must be returned to us unworn and unused*, in its original packaging, with tags attached, and with a copy of your invoice.
Please email us within 10 days of shipping letting us know the nature of the fault, whether you would like a refund or a replacement, and quoting your invoice number.
Our sunglasses have a 12 month warranty (from purchase date) against manufacturing defects or faults. Damage due to excessive wear and tear, impact, mis-use, alteration, or contact with chemicals is not covered by this warranty.
Please email us letting us know the nature of the fault, whether you would like a refund or a replacement, and quoting your invoice number, then return the item to us for a warranty assessment.
Once we've received the faulty pair, your warranty return will be processed within 7 working days, with a replacement pair being sent out to you, or a refund being made.
Please note refunds can only be made back to the payment method/account that was used for the original purchase. If you purchased by credit card the refund will be made to that credit card, or by Paypal will be back to the original Paypal account used for the initial purchase.
Damage to lenses and/or frames caused by exposure to chemical substances including acetone, acids, benzene and benzoids, prolonged exposure to oxybenzone or zinc-based sunscreens, or the use of solvent-based lens cleaners intended for use on glass lenses, is not covered by our manufacturers warranty.
We recommend that, to avoid damage, you wash your Fuglies under clean running water, or with a mild dishwashing liquid, if they do come into contact with these substances.
We will happily exchange or refund any non-prescription item within 10 days of shipping that has been purchased in error, that doesn't fit, or that you just don't like.
You will be responsible for the cost of getting the original item back to us and, if you choose to exchange, there will also be a $10.95 re-shipping charge payable before your exchange item is sent out. A $5.00 re-stocking fee (per item) will apply which will either be deducted from your refund, or added to your re-shipping charge.
The item must be returned to us unworn, unused and undamaged*, in its original packaging, with tags attached, and with a copy of your invoice. Worn, used or damaged items will not be accepted for exchange.
Please email us within 10 days of shipping letting us know that they will be coming back, whether you would like a refund or an exchange, and quoting your invoice number.
General Terms & Conditions
- In all cases the item must first be returned to us before a replacement or refund can be made.
- In all cases proof of purchase (from us) is required. Items purchased from a retail stockist, or from a website other than www.fuglies.com.au, should be referred back to that stockist or website.
- In the event of "Faulty On Arrival" and "Non-Warranty Returns", you must notify us within 10 days of shipping.
- *"unworn, unused and undamaged" means with no scratches, marks, blemishes, alterations, surface or structural damage or signs of wear on the item (unless such are the reason for the warranty return), all components and fittings untampered with and intact (unless such are the reason for the warranty return), in its original packaging, and with tags attached. Worn, used or damaged items will not be accepted for "Non-Warranty Returns" refunds or exchanges.
- Postage back to us at your expense in all cases.
- Please ensure that your returned item is packed appropriately to avoid damage in transit. Damage in transit due to insufficent packaging will be deemed to be damage caused by the purchaser.
- We will cover the cost of sending you a replacement item for warranty returns only. A $10.95 re-shipping charge will apply for "Non-Warranty Returns".
- If you exchange for a cheaper item, the difference will be refunded back to you. If you exchange for a more expensive item, the difference will be payable by you.
- The value of refunds and exchange credits will be limited to the original purchase price of the item/s returned, less a $5.00 (per item) re-stocking fee in the case of "Non-Warranty Returns".
- Refunds will only be credited back to the credit card, Paypal account or bank account that you used to make the original purchase.
This returns and refund policy is in accordance with the Refund Policy Guidelines of the Queensland Office Of Fair Trading.
Please contact us for more information.